Friday, July 19, 2013

Singapore Local Desserts (2)

There is a wide variety of desserts in Singapore.  We can find hot or cold, sticky or clear, wobbly or firm, health or sinful desserts in Singapore hawker centers and food courts. I try my best to make them look alike in miniature size, hope you like it.




These are my handmade local desserts recently. 





Miniature Tau Suan and Pulot Hitam (boiled black glutinous rice with coconut milk). The size for this series of dessert is slightly bigger than the one I did before. The mini bowl I use is about 5cm in diameter.



This is miniature Chendol, I could not find a mini glass so I used a bowl to place them.



This is one of my favourite desserts either in cold or hot,  Bubur Cha-Cha.



See, how small they are?!


My handmade miniature ice-kachang.






No comments:

Post a Comment