Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Miniature Chibiko (1)

Happy New Year! Welcome 2013!

I am so happy to share my new handmade miniature wawa series with you on the first day of year 2013.
I named them miniature Chibiko, chibi means cute in Japanese and ko means kid.  So you can call them cute little kids.

I love them very much.  My handmade miniature chibiko is about 4 to 5 cm in height. They have different expressions on their face, different hair styles and fashion.  You can customize your chibiko too. Just email me your request and I take about a week to finish the order.



My handmade miniature Chibiko, Lina  and Gary




Chibiko Lina is a lady who likes pink colour  so much.


I take quite a long time to think how to make these miniature dolls look cute in different expression.  I have not applied  vanish on these chibiko yet because they look a bit different  with glossy face. So it depends on individual to put or not to  put varnish.   I will share more of my handmade miniature Chibiko   once I have finished. 




No comments:

Post a Comment