Monday, October 1, 2012

Moving Out to 24 Pagoda Street

To All My Dear Friends,

Good day everyone! I wish to inform you that from today onward ,  my shop  located at 26 Temple Street , Chinatown, is moving out to the following address:

The New Location is at 24 Pagoda Street, Chinatown.

From the Chinatown MRT station Exit A walk about 3 mins on your left  (the shop is inside a camera shop: Manly dept. shop)

 It is the street just behind Temple street. (a few minutes walk from the old shop). All custom made orders will be collected here from 12 Oct 2012

Sorry for all the inconvenient  caused. Thank You

If you like to buy or see the sample of the products : Please  contact me at 97593855 before you visit ( I am not always there) Thank You.






 

 

 
                              Above show some of my displays at my workshop/ shop

No comments:

Post a Comment