Saturday, August 11, 2012

Miniature Push Cart Cooking Stall

Recently I have made a few miniature cooking stalls. Below is one of them, miniature push cart cooking stall. I remember I saw this push cart cooking stall on the street when I was a little girl in Singapore.  As requested I have made this. This is the first one I made, I really really love it!


           This miniature handmade push cart cooking stall is about 11cm x 5cm



                       This is the other side of the miniature push cart. I pasted a chinese poster.


                     From the top view: I have made two miniature cooking pots.  I added fake oil into the
                      mini bottle.
                           

                     I have made all the necessary miniature items for this miniature cooking stall.


                       



I have also made some mini paper bags.


Without the four mini wheels , the push cart does not look really cute, so I decided to add on.

No comments:

Post a Comment