Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My Handmade Miniature Dim Sum Push Cart

I handmade this little miniature wooden dim sum push cart as the client said that the place to put the cart is limited. So I cut the wood pieces by pieces and form this miniature push cart. Then I handmade all the miniature dim sum and food ( yusheng) , durian and Chinese tea pot set for her. I made little change on the arrangement that I forgot to take the picture on that day she came to collect. I am glad that she likes everything I did for her!




My handmade miniature dim sum push cart. 


Miniature dim sum push cart with table set. 


My handmade miniature dim sum food. 


My handmade miniature dim sum : egg tarts, bao, fried carrot cake, siew mai , har gow etc 


A table full of food : yu sheng , durain, and Chinese tea with tea pot, all handmade except the table and chairs. 



My handmade miniature dim sum push cart and table set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment