Monday, May 1, 2017

Miniature Local Kueh Kueh

I like kueh so much may be is because they are very colourful and in a nice shape.  Below photos shown the miniature fake singapore local snack and kuehs that I have crafted recently. My handmade miniature /mini fake singapore local kuehs and dim sim , the kuehs are: ang ku kueh, peng kueh, ondeh ondneh, layer kueh, tutu kueh , kueh dadar etc. The dim sum I have made are siew mian, bao and also bazhang and curry puff. 




Singapore nonya kueh and dim sum 


My handmade miniature /mini fake singapore local kuehs and dim sim , the kuehs are: ang ku kueh, peng kueh, ondeh ondneh, layer kueh, tutu kueh etc. 
The dim sum I have made are siew mian, bao and also bazhang and curry puff. 




These kuehs look pretty and nice on a flatten basket. Because all are handmade one by one , that's why the kueh will not look actually the same, they are similar and unique 


My handmade dim sum: siew mian and baos


Singapore nonya kueh  



No comments:

Post a Comment