Friday, May 20, 2016

Miniature Kitchen

I really like this miniature kitchen done recently.  Everything except glass and metal are handmade one by one and it took me 3 weeks to finish.  I forgot to take the picture before I paste the mini table on it.
 As the mini wooden table , (also handmade)  is made separately and is not made according to the ration of the kitchen.  This wooden mini table itself is a piece of miniature with lots of dishes on top.( I will show you on my next coming blog)




My handmade miniature kitchen  . size: 28 x 10 cm 


My handmade miniature kitchen 



The mini wooden table is another piece of miniature art work, just added on. 



Starting like this, handcrafted basic kitchen cabinet,   a plan cabinet 



Top of the cabinet is added on 





Built in the basin, the most difficult part is this  



The basin must match very well





Handcrafted the mini stove and then placed it on top



                       

Handmade a mini knife and some vegetables.


prepare all the necessary items such as mini plates, bottle, food etc. 



My handmade miniature kitchen 



My handmade miniature kitchen +  a mini wooden table with many miniature dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment