Saturday, November 1, 2014

Miniature Basket of Vegetables

Xyi is one of my students, she is young and very knee in learning miniature art and also very good at it.  she learned from the basic , started from a basic simple round cake and now , she can make those miniature food that need more skill .  Below show her recently handmade miniature vegetables. Very nice! Basic skill is very important, if you know the basic skill and technique , you can make almost very thing you want. So be patience , start from the basic is very important.

  I will try my best to teach students who really want to learn , that is why I teach in 1 to 1 basis . (One of my student has become a  part time miniature clay art teacher teaching at some other place. )  I believe that everyone has the potential to become a master and teach others.




Handmade vegetables by my student: Xyi







This dish  is under advance stage of my miniature clay food making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment