Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary

One single lesson for Birthday and anniversary treat/activity for couples.

 He called me asking me whether he and his wife  can  have a lesson making their  ideal wedding birds  on their anniversary day .  To me , this is a very challenging job as I do not see or have any ideas of the wedding  birds at all and I need to teach them on the spot finish within 2 hrs and they are first time making miniature art.  I agreed and take the challenge.   It was very successfully done!

 I am very happy to see these 2 cute miniature wedding birds so beautifully made by them. Thank you for having fun with me.



Happy wedding birds



This was their first time making clay figurines 






Miniature wedding bird



Happy 1st Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment