Saturday, March 15, 2014

10 Local miniature Dishes/Food

If you are a tourist in Singapore, you must try at least one of these 10 best local food I selected during your stay in Singapore. I have made them into miniature size so I can show my tourists how these food look like. The miniature clay food that I made is using air dry clay. No oven needed. Everywhere, any time you can make them.




These are the 10 local food I selected for my tourists to try when they are in Singapore



Ice cream sandwich where you can buy only at certain areas such as: Orchard road, Merlion park area, Bugis street area



Kueh tutu with coconut or peanut filling inside, one of my favourite.... Yummy, these are fake food!




My handmade ice kachang and chendol... in miniature size, you can even bring them home for souvenir  !


Mee pok, mee rebus, mee siam , nasi lemak, laksa, local dessert such as bubur cha-cha, ice kachang and chendol , you can find/buy them in hawker centres or food courts. But these fake miniature food you can only buy from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment