Friday, September 6, 2013

My Mini Bread House

When I was rearranging my workshop miniature display showcase I found a displaying table that I bought few years ago. It still new but a bit dull in colour and I decided to use it and started to built  my mini bread house.  Hope you like it as I do.





My Handmade Miniature Bread House 



Although I used different sizes of miniature breads to decorate my mini bread house, overall it looks great and cute!


 

 Make your own favourite mini breads as many as you can and choose some of them to decorate.



Which mini bread do you like the most?







I used the miniature basket and wooden plate to place my miniature breads as the colours go very well with the colour of the display stand .





My handmade cute little mini bread house.

No comments:

Post a Comment