Thursday, August 2, 2012

Miniature Dim Sum & Mini Take Away Food


Do you remember I did this in real/live size?  this time I made it into miniature size as requested.  







 
            These are the mini take away food, or (打包) The plastic box is about 2.5cm in length. I have
            made these before, as requested, I do it again. Let's  make some of your favourite food and put
           it inside. My favourite food is: roasted chicken rice
                       


                           My handmade mini clay food: chicken drum stick & roasted chicken rice
                           

                                     You can close the mini box too! really cute...



         These are my handmade clay food, please do not eat it! They are miniature food for display only!

No comments:

Post a Comment