Friday, May 18, 2012

Miniature Bak Kut Teh and Curry Rice

Singapore Local Delight: Mak Kut Teh has turned into miniature size! I have repeated making this miniature   bak kut teh upon request. I have added some miniature clay garlic and clay sliced chilli.



          The colour of this miniature bak kut teh is a bit lighter as you see at the hawker centers.(after
           cooking for a long time, the colour of the meat will become darker) but I prefer this colour
          (the original meat colour ) because I do not want the colour of the soup and meat look the
            same.


                                  Added some sliced mini red chili and  mini garlic.                                  





                                          Have a plate of curry rice with bak kut teh?



                      My handmade local clay food delights:  Miniature bak kut teh 

No comments:

Post a Comment