Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mini sandwich & half boiled egg (1)

I love to eat bread when putting are those filling like ham, cheese, egg, tuna.....etc, here are some of my handmade miniature sandwiches, hope you love them too!


This is the first time I tried to make miniature sandwich . I feel like eating one after making all these cute little sandwiches!

 And the mini half boiled egg espeically with black soya source make me remember my school days..... one of my favourite breakfast when I was a primary school girl. Well, I still eat 鸡蛋kaya(butter) toast sometime.



I put them on a mini tray and one of them is inside a mini box which I made it too!



How? feel hungry......


The toasted part (brown colour part) doesn't show clearly..



Slightly bigger than a five cent coin.


No comments:

Post a Comment